Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstanding Speaker Pair - White
The all new, Q 3050i floorstanding speaker has been created using design principles resulting in stunning sonic performance and beautiful aesthetics.
- Striking floorstanding Speakers with twin 165mm and 22mm precision drivers
- The Q 3050i cabinet uses Point-to-Point (P2PTM) bracing techniques to reduce intrusive cabinet vibrations for a purer sound
- HPE™ technology eliminates sympathetic resonance within the enclosures by equalising air pressure within the 3050i cabinet
- Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
P2P (Point to Point) bracing across the entire 3000i Series supports the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened making the enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than in previous ranges.
New Low Profile Binding Posts
Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs.
The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
HPE - Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer
HPE (Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer) technology designed to convert pressure to velocity and reduce the overall pressure gradient within the speaker enclosure, has been applied to the Q 3050i to reduce cabinet resonance.
This technology is perfect for taller loudspeakers that tend to resonate at a single favoured frequency.
- 2 x 3050i Floorstanding Speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 2 x Speaker Stabilisers
- 4 x Fixing Screws
- 8 x Speaker Spikes
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Handling Gloves