Industry leading 90 day free returns policy
If you've changed your mind about your purchase and it is in its original condition, you're welcome to return it to us within 90 days for store credit, or within 30 days for a full cash refund. To arrange your free return simply contact us to receive your pre-paid returns label.
Please be aware there are exclusions to this policy;
- The goods must be returned in exactly the same condition that they were recieved less any additional parcel wrap. The packaging cannot be opened or any seals broken. Otherwise our contract will revert to our standard return policy.
- This policy applies to domestic customers only. If you have purchased goods on behalf of a company then you will be covered by our standard return policy.
- Express shipping charges paid on the original order are not covered.
- The serial number or unique identification code must match with the recorded details in our database.
- Return policy is non-transferable unless pre-agreed in writing. Contact us in advance for gift purchases.
- This policy came into force on the 28/05/2017 and we will honour all purchases made from 01/05/2017. Any purchases made before this date will be covered by our standard returns policy.
- A printer may be required to print the returns labels.
- We can have your goods collected from your home or place of work however we cannot collect the item beyond a reasonable distance from its original delivery destination.
- Someone will need to be available on the day of collection to sign over the parcel. Please retain any receipt for proof of postage.
- Once we receive the item back we will process your refund within one working day subject to an inspection by our workshop.
Standard Return Policy
Unwanted item (as new/opened to inspect):
If you've changed your mind about your purchase, but have opened the packaging to inspect it, then please return the item in its original condition within 30 days and we'll exchange or refund it.
You can find our return address below and we would ask you to contact us in advance of posting an item back to ensure it can be easily identified.
The cost of postage for unwanted items that have been opened but not used is not covered by Northxsouth limited.
Unwanted item (used):
Under consumer law, you may examine the goods as you would in a physical shop however if you wish to obtain a full refund then you must not start using them or devalue them in any way.
Please contact us if you have used an item that you have recently purchased and we will be happy to discuss your options.
We will treat every situation on a case by case basis. We may offer store credit or to accept the return with a fair deduction to cover any loss of value. We do however retain the right to reject a return on this basis at our discretion.
The cost of postage for unwanted items that have been used is not covered by Northxsouth limited
If upon opening the goods you discover the item is damaged please retain the packaging and get in touch for further instruction.
If the packaging appears in poor condition we advise you to refuse delivery and contact us at the earliest opportunity.
We would ask that all items are inspected and any damage reported within two working days of receipt of delivery
Provided the damage cannot be proved to have been caused by misuse we will arrange collection and process a full refund or exchange.
Cost of postage for damaged goods is covered by Northxsouth limited
Faulty goods (under 30 days):
If your goods develop a fault within 30 days of delivery we will collect the item for a full refund or exchange.
Once we receive the item we will attempt to replicate the fault before processing a refund/exchange. Please ensure that you have thoroughly researched the symptoms. If we discover that the unit is not defective (for example due to an improper installation) we may reject the return.
Again, we are here to help, please get in touch with us to avoid any unnecessary problems.
We will not cover any faults caused by misuse or customer damage.
Cost of postage for faulty goods under 30 days is covered by Northxsouth limited.
Faulty goods (over 30 days):
Goods that are defective outside of 30 days but under the manufacturer's stated guarantee will be serviced via a local repair agent on the manufacturer's behalf.
Within the first six months the manufacturer is entitled to attempt one free repair to correct the defect provided this is done within a reasonable timeframe.
We would be to arrange a service call on your behalf however in some cases the manufacturer may request that you contact them directly.
Please ensure to troubleshoot the issue beforehand as a service call may be chargeable if the the fault cannot be replicated by the engineer.
Please contact us to discuss.
- All serial numbers are recorded at point of delivery. We will not accept a return for an item if it does not match our database.
- Customers have a duty of care to ensure the safe return of goods under all scenarios.
- Please retain all receipts or proof of postage
- We cannot refund any additional shipping costs that you paid in the original order
29 Acorn Business Centre
2 Riada Avenue