KitchenCraft Serenity Butchers Block Chopping Board, Mango Wood
KitchenCraft Serenity Butchers Block Chopping Board
- KITCHENCRAFT Serenity: mindfulness epitomises this earthy range, where understated shades and shapes evoke sophisticated simplicity
- Stunning platform for food prep: prepare meat, poultry and veggies on this beautiful natural mango wood chopping board
- Natural materials: this butchers block features an eye-catching herringbone pattern, which accentuates the rich hues of the wood
- Unique price: because it's made from natural materials, each piece has its own unique look (colours may vary)
- Measures: 28 x 38 cm (11" x 15"). Includes KitchenCraft's 12 month guarantee
KitchenCraft Serenity Butcher's Block / Cutting Board (28 x 38 cm)
- Measures 28 x 38 cm (11 x 15 inches)
- Food safe
- Hand wash only
Introduce an idyllic sense of calm to your kitchen.
With its distinctive herringbone design and natural mango wood construction, this KitchenCraft Serenity butcher's block introduces a calming atmosphere to food prep. But as well as being beautiful, it's also very robust. This makes it ideal for cutting, chopping and slicing all kinds of meat, fish and poultry, as well as fruits and veggies.
You can also use it for serving cooked dishes, taken straight from the oven. Its thick surface acts as a barrier against hot pans, bowls and dishes, preventing them marking and burning tabletops. The natural hues and soft shades make it a stunning addition for the centre of any dining table.
Natural Mango Wood Surface
Mango wood is practical. Durable and chunky, it's ideal for kitchen ingredient prep. The stunning herringbone-patterned surface provides a wonderful backdrop for presenting antipasti meats, bread, pizza slices and other snacks.
Build a Serene Set
Turn your worktop or dinner table in to a work of art, by using serving items from the Serenity collection. This butcher block can be matched with other cooking and serving pieces from the collection, including a trivet (KCSERVCHEVBD20), a cookbook stand (KCSERCBSTAND) and a chopping board with wabi-sabi detail (KCSERWABIBOARD) (pictured).