Flymo Easilife 800 Robot Lawn Mower upto 800m2
Flymo EasiLife 800 Robotic Lawn Mower
- Ideal for medium to large gardens, the EasiLife 800 is a robotic lawn mower that automatically cuts up to 800m2 so you don’t have to – giving you a tidy lawn with zero effort.
- Mowing every corner of the lawn, the EasiLife 800 is packed with functions to suit your lifestyle and can automatically adapt its schedule based on the weather through LawnSense and FrostSense,
- Schedule when you want with the Bluetooth app, giving you full access to the robotic mowers extended settings, allowing you the set schedules and trouble shoot from the comfort of your home.
- Ultra quiet mowing at 58dB(A) means that you won’t disturb you or your neighbours when your robotic is mowing, allowing you to keep to a regular mowing schedule for a healthy greener lawn.
- The Intelligent guide wire allows for programmable start points for multiple cutting areas of lawn and efficiently guides the mower home without leading tracks. The PassageSense function also allows for the robotic mower to cut and navigate through narrow passages.
Day or night, rain or shine, the Flymo EasiLife 800 robotic lawnmower automatically cuts the grass for you so you don’t have to.
It independently mows a lawn of up to 800m², cuts any garden shape and tackles slope gradients of up to 35%.
Designed with quick installation in mind - simply install the hidden boundary wire to define the cutting area and off it goes.
Mows Every Corner of the Lawn
Flexible Charging Position
Mowing Adapts to the Weather
A Healthier, Greener Lawn
Extra Mowing Flexibility
Where do all the grass clippings go?
What is mulching?
Mulching is where the tiny grass clippings disappear back into the soil, and act as a natural fertiliser, to create a healthy lawn.
Do you leave it in the garden permanently?
It is suggested bringing the mower inside for winter. Make sure the mower is fully charged before storing away. Keep the robotic mower upright in a dry free area from frost, preferably in its original packaging.
How high does the boundary wire have to be?
The boundary wire should sit at or under the ground level - not raised above it.
Is it pet friendly?
Certainly. The 1200 R instantly reverses if it hits any object and changes direction.
The blades are positioned well under the mower, so even if your animal was slightly bumped, there is no chance of them being harmed.
How does it charge itself?
When required, the robotic mower will take itself back to the charging station and re-charge.
- Works on slopes up to a 35% gradient
- Boundary Wire: 200 metre
- Cutting Heights: 2-5cm
- Cutting Width: 16cm
- Sound level: 58 dB(A) - Ultra Quiet
- Weight: 7.3 (Kg)
- Two year guarantee - authorised dealership