Bosch PIV851FB1E 80cm Induction Hob Series 6
FREE DELIVERY NI & GB
1-2 working days for in-stock items. Exclusions apply.
INSTALLATION & RECYLING
Local installation & disposal service.
12 MONTHS BUY NOW PAY LATER
Available instore for orders above £200.
Bosch Series 6 Induction Hob 80cm PIV851FB1E
- DirectSelect: Direct, simple selection of the desired cooking zone, power and additional functions.
- U-Bevel: Elegant, appealing design with bevelled front and sides.
- PowerBoost: up to 50% more power for faster heating on your induction hob.
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched off within a short time again the former settings are still available.
- Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time.
The Bosch Series 6 PIV851FB1E electric induction hob has 5 cooking zones and a PowerBoost feature for when you want to get quick and easy meals on the table even faster.
This practical feature adds a boost of power for ultra-quick heating. Use it on your induction hob to boil large quantities of water – and heat almost 35% faster compared to the highest power level.
Thanks to the intuitive control panel, Direct Select allows you to select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want - quickly and easily.
The handy ChildLock locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings.
If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched off within a short time again the former settings are still available.
- Front right: 2.2 kW
- Front left: 1.8 kW
- Back right: 1.4 kW
- Back left: 1.4 kW
- Centre: 2.2 kW
- 51 x 802 x 522 mm (H x W x D)
- 51 x 750 x 490 mm (H x W x D)
We offer fast and free delivery nationwide
- Fully tracked 48 hour delivery on small to medium parcels
- Large appliances & TV installation available in the local area
- Large appliances & TV shipping service across UK (pallet)
- Collection from store
Large appliances & TV
Delivery of large kitchen appliances (washing machines, fridge freezers etc) is available across the majority of the UK on a pallet service to ensure a safe arrival of the goods.
Deliveries & installation in the local area (Ballymoney, North coast, Ballymena) is performed in house by our team.
To enquire about a product or service give us a call or contact our support team.
All other items (coffee machines, vacuum cleaners, hifi etc) are available for free UK delivery and are shipped on a tracked service with either Royal Mail or DPD.
Collect at store:
Order to collect at store is available Monday to Friday. This option will be presented at checkout.
Installation of TVs and appliances is available in the local area (Ballymoney, North Coast & Ballymena).
Exclusions include Gas appliances and built-in appliances wherein a kitchen door is hinged such as an integrated fridge freezer.
In such cases we recommend local specialists.
To quote for an installation please request this from the team.