TEFAL GV9071 Pro Express X-pert Steam Generator Iron, 7.5 Bar
With up to 7.5 bars of pressure, plus an ultra-powerful steam boost of up to 500g/min, it’s our most powerful high pressure steam generator yet.
- The GV9071's spiral protect and removable scale collector prevent staining and limescale build-up for outstanding ironing results, fast
- This steam generator's smart technology provides the optimal balance of heat and steam for every fabric at the touch of a button
- The GV9071 has up to 7.5 bars of high pressure steam, plus 500 g/min steam boost for efficient and outstanding results
- +33% extra glide** for faster ironing, 1.6 L removable water tank for easy refilling, plus safety lock and easy cord
- The GV9071's patented removable scale collector collects up to 10 times* more scale particles for long lasting steam performance and effortless crease removal
- *external testing 2016 **Compared to other Tefal soleplates - external testing 2016
Introducing the Pro Express Care Anti Scale GV9071. With up to 7.5 bars of pressure, plus an ultra-powerful steam boost of up to 500g/min, it’s our most powerful high pressure steam generator yet.
Designed to cut your ironing time (compared to a standard steam iron), the Pro Express Care Anti Scale has an integrated boiler which transforms water into high pressure steam to penetrate fabrics deeply. The result: faster crease removal and more precise ironing. Plus, an ultra-fast heat-up time of two minutes means it’s ready to go in the time it takes you to get the ironing board out!
But what makes the Pro Express Care Anti Scale extra special is the fact that it takes care of your clothes. This is our first high pressure steam generator to combine anti-stain and anti-scale technology, providing double protection* and precise ironing results.
High glide for fast ironing
The Durilium Airglide Autoclean soleplate provides maximum steam distribution and +33% extra glide** for fast and effortless ironing.
The Autoclean coating keeps it stain free too – so there’s no risk of staining clothes.
Large Water Tank
The generous 1.6L water tank lets you iron for longer. It’s removable too – so you don’t have to turn off the steam generator then wait for it to reheat. Simply remove the tank mid-session and refill it under the tap.
Safe to transport
The iron locks securely on to the base and may be carried safely by the iron’s handle. So, it’s safe to transport and store while it’s still warm – no need to wait for it to cool down.
Easy to store
The handy power cord rewinder rewinds the cord automatically when you’re done, concealing it inside the base for quick and easy storage.