Tefal FV5675 Turbo Pro Anti-scale Steam Iron, 2800 W,
Ultimate Anti-Scale FV5675 is Tefal’s visibly more powerful* steam iron.
- High-efficiency results: Tefal’s Turbo Boost steam propulsion technology drives a 220g/min steam boost deep into fabrics at high speed to remove even stubborn creases for a flawless finish, fast.
- Durable power: The patented Scale Collector makes it a cinch to remove lime scale. Just pull out the collector and discard the scale to ensure long-lasting steam power and effortless crease removal.
- Effortless ironing: The Durilium Air glide Auto clean soleplate brings Tefal’s best glide** with maximum steam distribution for efficiency. The Auto clean coating keeps it clean over time – no maintenance.
- Convenient: 2800W means fast heat-up, with up to 50g/min output and automatic steam setting for efficiency. Plus, it’s anti-drip with a 350ml easy-fill tank, 2.5m cord and energy-saving Eco Mode****.
- Added safety: Turbo Pro Anti-Scale FV5645 turns off automatically if left unattended for more than 8 minutes on its heel. If laid flat or on its side, it only takes 30 seconds before this steam iron turns off.
Turbo Boost propels a high-speed 220g/min steam boost deep into fabrics to remove tough creases in a flash.
The Scale Collector ensures lasting steam performance for easy crease removal.
And the new soleplate delivers Tefal’s fastest and easiest glide**, so you can get your ironing done with less effort.
Harnessing the power of steam propulsion, Tefal’s patented Turbo Boost drives a high-speed 220g/min steam boost deep into the heart of fabrics, tackling even the toughest of creases in no time.
The patented removable Scale Collector prevents blockages in the steam chamber. Just pull out the collector to remove all the limescale and rinse it under the tap.
That’s all it takes to maintain your iron’s exceptional steam power for easy crease removal, every day
The new Durilium Airglide soleplate brings 33% more glide* for fast and effortless ironing, and maximum steam distribution for high-efficiency results.
Plus, this soleplate is resistant to scratches, so you know it will stay ultra-glideable.
More Power for Faster Ironing
The higher the wattage, the faster your steam iron will heat up and the better its performance will be.
So, Tefal has ramped things up a notch by giving the new Ultimate FV5675 steam iron a generous 2800W.
This enables a rapid heat-up time and continuous steam output of up to 50g/min to soften fibres for quick and easy ironing.
You won’t even waste time setting the steam because this iron sets it automatically. Simply select the temperature for the type of linen you're ironing, and Ultimate FV5675 will do the rest for effortless, high-precision ironing.