Tefal Extra Twin Fry Pan Pack, 20 / 26 cm Black
Long-lasting, everyday cookware with Thermo-Spot
- Perfect results: New Thermo-Spot® turns solid red to let you know the pan is at the ideal cooking temperature, guaranteeing the perfect flavour, texture and colour every time you cook.
- Long-lasting performance: Powerglide non-stick coating with lifetime guarantee ensures food won’t stick. Reinforced with mineral particles, it protects against scratches for lasting cooking performance.
- Easy cleaning: Non-stick inside and out, these pans are effortless to clean with a sponge and are dishwasher safe too.
- Gas and electric friendly: The Durabase ensures even heat distribution for evenly cooked meals, and is suitable for use on both gas and electric hobs.
- Convenient: Made of lightweight aluminium, the Tefal Extra range is easy to use for everyday cooking.
- Comfort grip: Bakelite handles ensure comfortable, easy handling. Plus, they’re oven safe up to 175°C for an hour – so you can start cooking dishes on the hob and finish them off in the oven.
- Easy serving: The handy pouring edge allows for easy, drip-free serving.
Introducing Tefal Extra, our easy-to-use, non-stick cookware range for delicious meals, made effortlessly.
Never under or overcook your food again thanks to our iconic Thermo-Spot heat indicator. This clever spot added to all extra pans turns solid red to let you know when your pan is at the ideal temperature, ensuring you cook every meal precisely.
The Powerglide durable non-stick coating means your food will slide off and your pans won’t scratch over time. These pans are non-stick on the outside too, so they’re incredibly easy to clean – either by hand or in the dishwasher. They’re compatible with both gas and electric hobs and, being made of lightweight aluminium with comfort-grip handles, they’re ideal for everyday use.
Sometimes it can be difficult to tell if you’ve cooked your food properly – even if you’ve followed cooking times to the letter. Undercook it and you run the risk of food poisoning; overcook it and it’ll be tasteless and tough.
Worry not. On the surface of every Tefal Extra pan is a Thermo-Spot. Before heating your pan, this spot has a visible pattern; as the pan heats up, the pattern disappears and turns solid red when your pan has reached the ideal cooking temperature – between 180C and 200C.
So, say goodbye to under and overcooked food. With our Thermo-Spot Technology, you’ll be searing tender meat and making delicate crepes like a pro, every day.
No scratching. No sticking.
Tefal Extra pans feature our Powerglide non-stick coating.
Designed for everyday use, this ultra-resistant coating has an aluminium base for even heat distribution (no ‘hot spots’), two anti-abrasion layers reinforced with mineral particles to resist scratches, and an extra-thick, non-stick finishing layer for glide.
Rest assured these pans won’t scratch and your food won’t stick. What’s more, they have a non-stick PTFE exterior, so they’re a breeze to clean by hand. Better still, why not pop them in the dishwasher?
Gas and electric friendly
Tefal Extra pans use Durabase technology which, as well as ensuring an even distribution of heat, is compatible with both gas and electric hobs.
Lightweight and comfortable
Lightweight with comfort-grip handles, ideal for everyday use. Made with Bakelite, oven safe up to 175C (Gas Mark 4, 350F) for an hour. Start cooking on the hob and finish off dishes in the oven.
Tefal Extra pans have a handy pouring edge designed for drip-free pouring. That’ll make serving up your guests’ food easy.