Stellar SEA12 Freestanding Tabletop Induction Hob - Black
Tabletop induction hob with 13amp plug.
Under the ceramic plate on a Stellar Induction Hob there is an electric coil that creates a magnetic field and the induction current generated causes heat to build in any cookware that has a magnetic base.
Cookware can be easily tested with a fridge magnet to verify that its base can be magnetised: cookware without compatible bases such as aluminium and ceramic cannot be used. Virtually all cookware in the Stellar and Judge ranges is induction friendly.
With a Stellar Portable Induction Hob only the pan becomes hot to cooking temperature - the ceramic plate remains relatively cool. Pan heating is extremely fast, and can be instantly stopped. Less electrical power is needed to cook.
A Stellar Portable Induction Hob is a valuable additional cooking facility when the kitchen is at its busiest, useful for keeping food warm and ideal for student, caravan and senior citizen use.
A Stellar Portable Induction Hob will be easy to clean with a soapy damp cloth - no food spillage will bake onto the ceramic, as it remains relatively cool.
- Fast frying - 220°C in seconds
- Precision cooking - heats to exact temperature and exact timings
- 8 accurate temperature settings from 60°C to 220°C (60°C, 80°C, 90°C, 100°C, 120°C, 140°C, 180°C and 220°C)
- 99 minute timer
- Easy to clean: no external controls, spillages do not bake on the hob, just wipe with a damp cloth.
- Single or multiple units may be fitted into a worktop
- Stellar 2 year domestic guarantee
- Overall Length 51cm, Width 29cm, Depth 8cm
- Wattage: 3100W