SteelShield™ Nonstick Stainless Steel C-Series 26cm Stockpot
C Series Steelshield Non-stick 26cm Stockpot with Lid, made of strong durable tri-ply stainless steel with the trademarked non-stick grooves, makes this pan suitable for use with metal utensils and prevent any scratching of the surfaces.
This robust stockpot has steel peaks that protect the non-stick grooves, offering excellent heat control whilst you are cooking, the handle of the lid stays cool enabling you to check the contents without worrying about the use of mitts or oven gloves.
This Stockpot is not only strong, practical and efficient it is also attractive to look at with its polished finished and stylishly designed handle on the lid.
- Capacity: 7.6 Litre / Diameter: 26cm
- Made from durable tri-ply stainless steel with a mirror-polished finish
- Toughened glass lid with S-shaped stay-cool handle
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant qualities
- Suitable for all hobs including induction
- Oven safe up to 260°C / 500°F / Gas Mark 10
- Other items are also available in the range
- Circulon Lifetime Guarantee
- Dishwasher safe
We offer fast and free delivery nationwide
- Fully tracked 48 hour delivery on small to medium parcels
- Large appliances & TV installation available in the local area
- Large appliances & TV delivery service across UK (pallet)
- Collection from store
Large appliances & TV
Delivery of large kitchen appliances (washing machines, fridge freezers etc) is available across the majority of the UK on a pallet service to ensure a safe arrival of the goods.
Deliveries & installation in the local area (Ballymoney, North coast, Ballymena) is performed in house by our team.
To enquire about a product or service give us a call or contact our support team.
All other items (coffee machines, vacuum cleaners, hifi etc) are available for free UK delivery and are shipped on a tracked service with either Royal Mail or DPD.
Collect at store:
Order to collect at store is available Monday to Friday. This option will be presented at checkout.
Installation of TVs and appliances is available in the local area.
Exclusions include Gas appliances and built-in appliances where-in a kitchen door is hinged such as an integrated fridge freezer. In such cases we recommend local specialists.
To arrange an installation please enquire with our support team.
If you have any questions relating to delivery or installation contact our support team.
Buying in bulk?
If you are shopping for multiple appliances you can get in touch via phone or mail to receive a multi-item discount.
Seen it cheaper?
We go to great lengths to offer incredible value for money however if you find a cheaper price elsewhere then you can contact us for a price match.
Who do price match?
Typically we will price match any UK based retailer such as;
- Amazon (direct)
- John Lewis
- Richer Sounds
Are there any conditions?
- Must be exact same model (colour etc)
- Only new condition (non ex-demo/open box/clearance stock)
- Item must be in stock and available for delivery within a few business days.
How to qualify?
- Simply contact our support team with a link to the competitor's website and our team will verify the offer and get back to you as soon as possible.
Founded in 2016, northXsouth is Northern Ireland’s premier family-owned retailer of best-in class home, garden & electronics.
We offer a curated range of goods guided by our buying team’s taste, passion & vast industry experience.
We pour over 1,000s of samples to select only the most innovative, efficient & reliable goods on the market at budgets to meet all tastes.
As a lean & nimble family business we pride ourselves on our market competitiveness & ability to offer fast & free delivery options across the UK & Ireland.*
In 2019 we bolstered our appliance offering by joining Europe's largest electrical buying group, Euronics.
In 2021 we opened our live showroom in Ballymoney with a full working kitchen & hosting demonstrations & taste sessions with local producers & manufacturers.
Most importantly, a business in not a business without customers & we cherish every single sale, large or small.
Should a problem arise with your order then a flesh & blood human being will be on hand with the autonomy to make things right.
Andy Kilpatrick, Managing Director