Smeg TSF01GRUK 50's Retro Style Toaster, Two Slice - Slate Grey
The Smeg 50's Retro 2 Slice Toaster offers a host of handy features to please any toast lover.
- Stylish retro design and stainless steel body
- 2 extra wide slots with automatic centering racks to ensure your bread gets evenly browned on each side.
- 6 browning levels to choose from so you can make your toast exactly how you like it.
- Non-slip feet make the toaster safe and stable on any kitchen surface.
- Removable crumb tray makes cleaning quick and simple
Smeg’s appliances offer the perfect combination of functionality and style, and this quirky toaster is no exception.
The beautifully crafted two slice toaster has a quality stainless steel body that’s built to stand the test of time.
It’s easy to see the strong creativity and attention to detail that goes into Smeg’s designs. Bubbly tones and shapes capture the magic of the 1950s.
As a post-war era, 1950s interior design was all about out with old and in with the new. Brand new, swanky appliances were introduced as well as bright and bold colours to bring the home to life.
With four separate functions for total flexibility, you get to choose from defrost, reheat, cancel and a bagel setting.
Whether you've got something straight out the freezer or someone wants their toast reheated, you have the solution available to you!
The six toasting and browning level capabilities of the 50's Retro Toaster means there's a setting for every taste, and what's more, there is also a touch-release removable stainless steel crumb tray for easy cleaning.
For either thick or thin bread, there are self centering racks to make sure every slice has even toasting.