Smart Space 7 Piece Stackable Bakeware Set
Smart Space 7 Piece Stackable Bakeware Set & Crusty Bake Perforated Baking Tray with PFOA Free Non Stick, Robust 1 mm Carbon Steel, 24 x 18 cm
- SEVEN-PIECE BAKING SET: includes a roasting pan, square cake tin, loaf pan, muffin tin, cooling rack, and a small and large baking tray
- CLEVER NESTING DESIGN: enjoy a full bakeware collection without compromising on space - all pieces stack neatly inside the roasting tin
- MASTERCLASS QUALITY: they’re made of heavy-gauge carbon steel, with a durable, double-layer non stick for easy release and cleaning
- PRACTICAL FEATURES: all pieces are dishwasher safe, and have rolled edges for added strength and extended lips for easy handling
- CRISPIER RESULTS: MasterClass's award-winning* Crusty Bake perforated baking tray lets heat circulate around food for extra crispness
- EXCEPTIONAL STRENGTH: high-grade electroplated carbon steel makes this crisping tray warp and rust resistant, and oven safe to 220°C
- QUICK, EASY RELEASE: a double coating of the powerful Quantum II non stick means less mess and quick clean-ups; PFOA, PTFE and BPA free
- VERSATILE: at 24 x 18 cm (9½ x 7 Inch), this small tray is handy for baking rectangular tarts, cookies, or medium portions of chips
Smart Space 7-Piece Non-Stick Nesting Baking Equipment Set
You don’t need mountains of storage space to achieve baking excellence.
This set contains all the essentials you need, backed up by MasterClass’s exceptional quality standards.
Each piece is made of heavy-gauge carbon steel, renowned for its strength, durability and heat distribution properties. All are finished with a durable, BPA-free non-stick coating, too, for fuss-free food release and fast cleaning.
- All bakeware pieces feature extended lips for easy removal from ovens, and extra portability
- 100% BPA-free non-stick coating
- Oven safe to 220℃ (428°F)
- Dishwasher safe
We offer fast and free delivery nationwide
- Fully tracked 48 hour delivery on small to medium parcels
- Large appliances & TV installation available in the local area
- Large appliances & TV delivery service across UK (pallet)
- Collection from store
Large appliances & TV
Delivery of large kitchen appliances (washing machines, fridge freezers etc) is available across the majority of the UK on a pallet service to ensure a safe arrival of the goods.
Deliveries & installation in the local area (Ballymoney, North coast, Ballymena) is performed in house by our team.
To enquire about a product or service give us a call or contact our support team.
All other items (coffee machines, vacuum cleaners, hifi etc) are available for free UK delivery and are shipped on a tracked service with either Royal Mail or DPD.
Collect at store:
Order to collect at store is available Monday to Friday. This option will be presented at checkout.
Installation of TVs and appliances is available in the local area.
Exclusions include Gas appliances and built-in appliances where-in a kitchen door is hinged such as an integrated fridge freezer. In such cases we recommend local specialists.
To arrange an installation please enquire with our support team.
If you have any questions relating to delivery or installation contact our support team.
Buying in bulk?
If you are shopping for multiple appliances you can get in touch via phone or mail to receive a multi-item discount.
Seen it cheaper?
We go to great lengths to offer incredible value for money however if you find a cheaper price elsewhere then you can contact us for a price match.
Who do price match?
Typically we will price match any UK based retailer such as;
- Amazon (direct)
- John Lewis
- Richer Sounds
Are there any conditions?
- Must be exact same model (colour etc)
- Only new condition (non ex-demo/open box/clearance stock)
- Item must be in stock and available for delivery within a few business days.
How to qualify?
- Simply contact our support team with a link to the competitor's website and our team will verify the offer and get back to you as soon as possible.
Founded in 2016, northXsouth is Northern Ireland’s premier family-owned retailer of best-in class home, garden & electronics.
We offer a curated range of goods guided by our buying team’s taste, passion & vast industry experience.
We pour over 1,000s of samples to select only the most innovative, efficient & reliable goods on the market at budgets to meet all tastes.
As a lean & nimble family business we pride ourselves on our market competitiveness & ability to offer fast & free delivery options across the UK & Ireland.*
In 2019 we bolstered our appliance offering by joining Europe's largest electrical buying group, Euronics.
In 2021 we opened our live showroom in Ballymoney with a full working kitchen & hosting demonstrations & taste sessions with local producers & manufacturers.
Most importantly, a business in not a business without customers & we cherish every single sale, large or small.
Should a problem arise with your order then a flesh & blood human being will be on hand with the autonomy to make things right.
Andy Kilpatrick, Managing Director