Sage Barista Pro Coffee Machine Black
Barista-quality performance with a new intuitive interface that provides all the information you need to create café quality coffee at home.
- Inbuilt grinder takes you from whole beans to espresso in under a minute
- Automatic hands free dosing, delivers a consistent volume of consistently ground coffee into your filter with one-touch
- Low pressure pre-infusion gently soaks the coffee allowing it to expand prior to its high pressure extraction for a balanced taste
- High pressure steam output for Barista quality milk texturing.
- Separate hot water wand for pre-heating cups or making a long black or an Americano
With a 3 second heat up time and precise espresso extraction, you go from bean to cup, faster than ever before.
LCD display with grinding and extracting progress animations.
The screen provides you all the precise information you need to make coffee exactly the way you like it, every time.
Faster Heat Up Time
Innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds with instantaneous transition from espresso to steam.
Ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
Integrated Conical Burr Grinder
With a single touch, the integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount of coffee on demand, for maximum flavour.
Adjustable grind size and dose.
19-22 Grams Dose For Full Flavour
Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee.
The 54mm porta-filter with 19-22 grams is the key for full flavour and café quality coffee.
Precise Espresso Extraction
Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at the right temperature +/- 2°c, ensuring optimal espresso extraction.
Low pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavours are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup.
Microfoam Milk Texturing
The powerful steam wand performs at the level that allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk that enhances flavour and enables creation of latté art.