Sage Kitchen Wizz Pro Food Processor Stainless Steel
Consistent size is the key to superb presentation, even cooking and great taste.
- Large sealed processing bowl, 2.5L dry and liquid capacity
- Unique 4 blade cutter for superfast processing
- Adjustable slicing disc with 24 increments from 0.5mm to 8mm thick
- Polished die cast metal motor base for durability and good looks
- 2000 watt heavy duty direct drive motor with 25 year warranty
- Rigid stainless steel blade attachments for precision cutting and durability
- Practical storage container for all attachments
- Supplied with additional small processor bowl for smaller recipes
- LCD timer display
- Dual 14cm feed chute allows processing or lengthwise slicing of a wide range of different sized ingredients
The Sage Kitchen Wizz Pro 3.7L comes with a massive 2000 watts of processing power and an impressive choice of attachments and unique features.
This die cast metal base food processor provides a stable and attractive work station for all your food processing tasks.
The heavy duty motor is guaranteed for a full 25 years, so all in all The Kitchen Wizz Pro is a safe bet for the long term with its excellent engineering and timeless good looks.
Heavy Duty Induction Motor
The Kitchen Wizz 15 Pro features a direct drive, high torque 2,000 W motor to easily handle the toughest jobs in the extra-large 3.6 L capacity Bowl.
Variable Slicing Disc
Cut it up with 24 settings that let you choose the thickness of your slices from paper thin 0.3 mm up to a thick and substantial 8.0 mm.
The space saving storage box houses all attachments and cleaning utensils for convenient storage when not in use.
For finer chopping tasks, the 1 L mini processing bowl is the perfect size for small quantities of ingredients.
Savour the Flavour
With precise slicing and dicing, the perfection of each piece allows for even cooking, even flavours and a perfectly textured plate of produce.
The end result - a dish that tastes as good as it looks.
The Kitchen Wizz 15 Pro can count up or down; stopping the processor once the time is reached in countdown mode.
Quad Blade System
Chop to the top, without pureeing the bottom. Cutting with four blades reduces processing time by cutting on separate planes.
Multiple Chute Options
The extra-wide feed chute cuts longer slices and makes processing faster and easier. The mini feed chute prevents long thin ingredients like carrots from tipping over during slicing.
In the box:
- Storage Box
- Micro-Serrated Disc
- Julienne Disc
- French Fry Cutting Disc
- Whisking Disk
- Mini Blade
- Dough Blade
- Cleaning Brush
- Plastic Spatula
(H)48.2 x (W)26.0 x (D)21.2
3.7 Litres (working capacity)
2.5 Kg (dry working capacity)
- Two year guarantee