Sage Barista Express Espresso Coffee Machine Stainless Steel
Create café quality coffee at home.
- Inbuilt grinder takes you from whole beans to espresso in under a minute
- Automatic hands free dosing, delivers a consistent volume of consistently ground coffee into your filter with one-touch
- Low pressure pre-infusion gently soaks the coffee allowing it to expand prior to its high pressure extraction for a balanced taste
- High pressure steam output for Barista quality milk texturing.Water Tank Capacity - 2 Litre. Voltage - 220-240 volts. Power - 1850 Watts
- Separate hot water wand for pre-heating cups or making a long black or an Americano
- Warranty - 2 Year Repair, Replace or Refund Guarantee
Use fresh coffee beans and grind them just before use for beautifully fresh drinks with the Sage by Heston Blumenthal Barista Express BES875UK Bean to Cup Coffee Machine.
It uses stainless steel conical burr grinders to cover as much surface area of your beans as possible for full-flavoured espresso. You can remove the upper and lower burrs to clean and adjust them.
The 4 Key Elements of Café Quality Coffee
1. Dose - 19-22 g Dose for Full Flavour
Have you ever wondered why your home-made coffee never seems to taste as great as a café bought one? That’s because most other automatic machines only dose 11-13 g of ground coffee, below what’s needed to create that rich, full-bodied taste you get out of bed for.
2. Temperature - Precise PID Temperature Control
The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be as little as 1°C. **The Barista Express** uses digital temperature control (PID) technology which detects and minimises any fluctuation during extraction, ensuring the temperature is kept at its optimum range, every time.
3. Pressure - Low Pressure Pre-Infusion and 9 Bar Extraction Pressure
Creating a golden honey crema in your coffee relies on the right pressure at the right time. **The Barista Express** uses low pressure, pre-infusion to evenly soak and expand the ground coffee, delivering a sweet and creamy extraction.
4. Steam - Automatically Steaming Milk to a Silky Micro-Foam Texture
To get that velvety texture in your milk you need the right steam pressure to draw in the air and create thousands of tiny bubbles. That’s why we created the automatic steam wand for **The Barista Express**, that turns your milk into a silky smooth micro-foam, essential for latte art.
Special Features of the Barista Express
Integrated conical burr grinder grinds on-demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean.
Precise Espresso Extraction
Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisley the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction.
Micro-foam Milk Texturing
The steam wand performs at the level that allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk that enhances flavour and enables creation of latte art.
Innovative grinding cradle allows any at-home Barista to grind directly into the espresso portafilter.