Sage Barista Express Espresso Coffee Machine Black Sesame
- The Sage Barista Express delivers third wave speciality coffee at home using the 4 keys formula and is part of the Barista Series that offers all in one espresso machines with integrated grinder to go from beans to espresso in under one minute
- DOSE CONTROL GRINDING: Integrated precision conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
- OPTIMAL WATER PRESSURE: Low pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavours are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup
- PRECISE ESPRESSO EXTRACTION: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction
- MANUAL MICROFOAM MILK TEXTURING: The powerful steam wand performance allows you to hand texture microfoam milk that enhances flavour and enables the creation of latte art
- ESPRESSO MACHINE WITH GRIND SIZE DIAL: Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding
- ESPRESSO MAKER WITH BUILT-IN COFFEE GRINDER: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at home barista to grind directly into the espresso portafilter for the perfect espresso
"This is our extra special rich dark roast which can easily kick through milk. If you're looking for a great, rich and intense espresso without the rough edges then this is the one.
You'll get tastes of caramel, hazelnut and dark chocolate. Great as an espresso but strong enough to cut through milk so you still get that great taste in a Latte or Cappuccino. "
- Freshly roasted beans from an award-winning roastery
- Bag shipped alongside your machine so you can sample right away.
- 1KG bag valued at £29.50.
- Offer available whilst stock lasts.
- Visit Causeway Coffee online or in our Ballymoney store to re-order.
Create great tasting espresso – from bean to espresso– in less than a minute.
The Barista Express allows you to grind the beans right before extraction, and its interchangeable filters and a choice of automatic or manual operation ensure authentic café style results in no time at all.
The 4 keys formula for third wave specialty coffee at home:
- Rich, full flavour
- Perfectly balanced taste
- Irresistible body
- Silky, velvety mouthfeel
1. Rich, full flavour
Full-bodied coffee with rich and complex flavours is created using the right dose of 19-22g of freshly ground beans.
This dose allows the coffee to fully express the incredible aroma, intense flavours and distinctive character of the coffee, for a true cafe quality result.
Anything less than the optimal dose results in a weak and watery taste experience.
2. Perfectly balanced taste
Sweet, delicious and nuanced flavour notes begin with precise control over water temperature.
Digital temperature control (PID) technology precisely controls water temperature for a perfectly balanced coffee extraction, giving you the control and consistency for delicious tasting coffee every time.
3. Irresistible body
An opulent, creamy and caramel-coloured espresso starts with low pressure pre-infusion that soaks the grinds, allowing water to pass evenly through the coffee during the high pressure (9 bar) extraction process, delivered via our 15 bar Italian pump.
This results in a rich, sweet and viscous espresso.
4. Silky, velvety mouthfeel
Savour the silky taste and velvety mouthfeel of true microfoam milk.
The milk is steamed with pressure that creates thousands of tiny bubbles, enhancing flavour and mouthfeel, while the temperature brings out the milk’s sweetness, exciting your taste buds, for a harmonious blend of rich, sweet milk and syrupy, golden espresso.
Integrated conical burr grinder grinds on-demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean.
Precise Espresso Extraction
Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisley the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction.
Micro-foam Milk Texturing
The steam wand performs at the level that allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk that enhances flavour and enables creation of latte art.
Innovative grinding cradle allows any at-home Barista to grind directly into the espresso portafilter.
- Razor Dose Trimming Tool
- 54mm Stainless Steel Portafilter
- 1 cup & 2cup Single & Dual Wall Filter Baskets
- Coffee Scoop
- Integrated Tamper
- Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- Cleaning disc and tablets
- Cleaning brush, tool and Allen Key
- Water Filter Holder and Water Filter
- Two year parts & labour guarantee
- Authorised Sage stockist UK & Ireland
- Free delivery UK.
- Service: DPD 48 - Two business days