Pro-Ject Phono Box E
Phono Box E is an ideal phono preamplifier for these hifi systems for amplifiers that do not have their own specific phono cartiridge input. Phono Box E accepts MM cartridges and offers an audiophile music experience at an entry-level price. Advanced circuitry and SMD construction keep noise and distortion at a surprisingly low level. A built-in internal shielding and an outboard DC power supply leave no risk for external interference. Because of its small casing, Phono Box E can be placed near the turntable. Input and output sockets are gold-plated for preservation of quality. Phono Box E can be connected easily to a line-input (AUX etc) of your amplifier.
• Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM cartridges
• Design principle inspired by Dr. Sykora
• SMD circuitry
• Special low noise components
• Internal metal shielding
• Small size allows installation close to record player
• Gold plated RCA connection sockets
• Outboard power supply included
* Special order item. Free delivery within 3-5 working days.