Pro-Ject Optical Box E
Anyone who wants to use their record player together with devices with digital inputs only, such as home cinema receivers, sound-bars or all-in-one systems will love this little box.
The Optical Box E Phono takes many needs into account and offers a digital-optical signal output plus a standard analogue output that will work simultaneously. Therefore it can be used as the perfect signal splitter 1>2 to play the same signal on 2 systems at the same time. Another very useful purpose of Optical Box E Phono is that can act as input expander, for a system with shortage in inputs. Last but not least Optical Box E Phono is able to digitise not only phono sources, but also line signals from tape decks, tuners etc. To ensure that the incoming signal is maintained as unadultera-ted as possible, the A/D conversion in highest precision with 24bit / 96kHz resolution.
Of course it can also be used as an ordinary MM phono preamp with line output (3.5mm jack) that integrates in any HiFi system. The internal part of the housing is lined with metal, thereby eliminating RF interference and vibrations, so that an undisturbed listening experience is guaranteed. The Optical Box E Phono is the perfect partner for all modern Audiophiles who want to use their analogue signal sources with digital or analogue playback devices!
• Especially for use with devices with no analogue input such as home cinema receivers, soundbars etc
• Analogue RCA and digital optic output work simultaneously
• Works as input extender (2>1) or output splitter (1>2)
• 2 Inputs: 1 Phono and 1 Line In
• Suitable for MM cartridges
• Precise RIAA equalisation
• Low noise circuitry
• Internal metal shielding
• Gold-plated RCA inputs
• Outboard power supply included
* Special order item. Free delivery typically within 5-7 working days.