NINJA Foodi MINI 4.7L Multi-Cooker OP100UK
FREE DELIVERY NI & GB
1-2 working days for in-stock items. Exclusions apply.
INSTALLATION & RECYLING
Local installation & disposal service.
12 MONTHS BUY NOW PAY LATER
Available instore for orders above £200.
NINJA Foodi MINI Multi-Cooker OP100UK - one pot that does the lot!
- TenderCrisp® Technology: Pressure cooks to lock in juices, crisps for the perfect finish
- 6 Cooking Functions
- 4 Accessories
- Perfect for up to 2 people: 4.7L capacity – cook a whole 1.5kg chicken
The perfect fit for any kitchen, the Ninja Foodi MINI Multi-Cooker features 6 cooking functions and exclusive TenderCrisp Technology.
Quickly and easily create delicious one-pot meals, sides and desserts, from spicy chilli, cauliflower cheese and perfectly steamed fish, to freshly baked pies, cakes and crumbles - and even a whole 1.5kg chicken. Perfectly sized for feeding 2 people.
Exclusive to Ninja, TenderCrisp Technology quickly pressure cooks tender, juicy meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods. Then choose from Air Crisp or Bake/Roast settings to give your perfectly cooked food a crispy finish.
Enjoy golden chicken breasts, homemade wedges, juicy steaks, fluffy frittatas and Mac 'n' cheese with a crispy topping. Simply swap between the Pressure Lid and Crisping Lid for perfect results every time.
Get creative with 6 cooking functions in one pot. Air Fry with little to no added oil - up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods (tested against hand-cut deep fried French fries). Easy to clean with dishwasher-safe, ceramic-coated non-stick parts.
Pressure Cook to quickly create juicy, tender dishes, from pasta to pulled pork. Slow Cook delicious casseroles, risottos and brisket up to 8 hours in advance. Steam delicate fish, rice and healthy vegetables.
Bake fresh bread, cakes and desserts. Roast crispy potatoes and golden vegetables. Easily sear your favourite steak before cooking, sauté onions and prepare sauce bases directly in the cooking pot.
Cook and crisp from frozen - no need to defrost food first. Keep Warm mode keeps food ready to eat for up to 12 hours after cooking.
- One pot does the lot – Compact 4.7L capacity multi-cooker, perfect for up to 2 people
- The pressure cooker that crisps – TenderCrisp Technology quickly cooks food and finishes it with a crisp
- 6 cooking functions – Pressure Cook, Air Crisp, Slow Cook, Steam, Sear/Sauté and Bake/Roast
- Pressure cooks up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods (Compared with slow-cooking, simmering or braising.)
- Air Fry – up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods (Tested against deep fried, hand-cut French fries.)
- Cook and crisp from frozen, no need to defrost food first
- Keep Warm mode keeps food ready to eat for up to 12 hours after cooking
- Easy to clean with dishwasher-safe, ceramic-coated non-stick parts
- Includes Chef-Created Recipe Guide
We offer fast and free delivery nationwide
- Fully tracked 48 hour delivery on small to medium parcels
- Large appliances & TV installation available in the local area
- Large appliances & TV shipping service across UK (pallet)
- Collection from store
Large appliances & TV
Delivery of large kitchen appliances (washing machines, fridge freezers etc) is available across the majority of the UK on a pallet service to ensure a safe arrival of the goods.
Deliveries & installation in the local area (Ballymoney, North coast, Ballymena) is performed in house by our team.
To enquire about a product or service give us a call or contact our support team.
All other items (coffee machines, vacuum cleaners, hifi etc) are available for free UK delivery and are shipped on a tracked service with either Royal Mail or DPD.
Collect at store:
Order to collect at store is available Monday to Friday. This option will be presented at checkout.
Installation of TVs and appliances is available in the local area (Ballymoney, North Coast & Ballymena).
Exclusions include Gas appliances and built-in appliances wherein a kitchen door is hinged such as an integrated fridge freezer.
In such cases we recommend local specialists.
To quote for an installation please request this from the team.