MasterClass Cast Aluminium 2.5L Round Casserole Dish with Lid
FREE DELIVERY NI & GB
1-2 working days for in-stock items. Exclusions apply.
INSTALLATION & RECYLING
Local installation & disposal service.
12 MONTHS BUY NOW PAY LATER
Available instore for orders above £200.
MasterClass Non-Stick Cast Aluminium Induction-Safe Casserole Pan (2.5 L)
- This casserole is made of cast aluminium, which conducts heat quickly for fast, even cooking. It will revolutionise the way you cook!
- Its stainless steel base makes it safe for any heat source, including induction, and it's also oven safe to 200°C (392°F)
- Features 2 layers of anti-scratch non-stick, offering excellent abrasion resistance
- Comes with a self-basting lid, which helps keep moisture in the pan for rich stews and extra-moist slow-cooked meats
- Before cooking, ensure your pan is clean with no scratches that can cause food to stick & burn. Use water, oil or butter to grease the pan & create a barrier to increase longevity of non-stick coating
This induction-safe casserole dish is Ideal for cooking hearty beef stews or spicy chicken casseroles on the hob. You can put it in your oven too - making it great for slow-cooked stews, curries and tagines.
Thanks to the non-stick coating, you don’t need as much oil, so you can fry your ingredients without the additional calories.
High quality cast aluminium construction
Aluminium is a very good heat conductor. This means your favourite recipes cook evenly and develop their delicious flavour in less time.
The robust double-layer non-stick is what gives this pan its impressive strength and scratch-resistance.
Great for slow cooking. All those delicious flavours and juices simply drip back down into the pan.
Suitable for hobs and ovens
You can use this casserole pan on just about any type of hob, it's safe for use on induction, gas, halogen, radiant ring, solid plate and ceramic stove tops. Or, pop it in your oven. It’s heat-resistant to 200 degrees Celsius (392 degrees Fahrenheit).
We offer fast and free delivery nationwide
- Fully tracked 48 hour delivery on small to medium parcels
- Large appliances & TV installation available in the local area
- Large appliances & TV shipping service across UK (pallet)
- Collection from store
Large appliances & TV
Delivery of large kitchen appliances (washing machines, fridge freezers etc) is available across the majority of the UK on a pallet service to ensure a safe arrival of the goods.
Deliveries & installation in the local area (Ballymoney, North coast, Ballymena) is performed in house by our team.
To enquire about a product or service give us a call or contact our support team.
All other items (coffee machines, vacuum cleaners, hifi etc) are available for free UK delivery and are shipped on a tracked service with either Royal Mail or DPD.
Collect at store:
Order to collect at store is available Monday to Friday. This option will be presented at checkout.
Installation of TVs and appliances is available in the local area (Ballymoney, North Coast & Ballymena).
Exclusions include Gas appliances and built-in appliances wherein a kitchen door is hinged such as an integrated fridge freezer.
In such cases we recommend local specialists.
To quote for an installation please request this from the team.