Marantz PM6007 Integrated Amplifier - Black
The PM6007 delivers Marantz’ most musical sound and is an ideal choice for those ready to take the next step in their 2-channel Hi-Fi system.
- Take your next step in Hi-Fi: The PM6007 integrated current feedback amplifier powers 2x 45W (8 ohms RMS, 20Hz – 20kHz) to offer a refined audio experience.
- Meticulously and masterfully tuned: During the extensive tuning process, Marantz sound masters carefully refine and curate each component for optimal performance.
- Wide range of connectivity: Experience Hi-Res audio files exactly as intended through the gold-plated inputs: 5 analogue inputs, one coaxial input and two optical digital inputs.
- An updated audio experience: The newly updated, high-quality DAC AK4490 offers a richer sound for your enjoyment.
- Digital filter modes for Optical/Coaxial input: Listen to a more refined audio experience to fit your taste with the new digital filter mode feature.
- Built to perform: In addition to high-quality speaker terminals with A/B switching capability, a fully-shielded DAC unit, and copper screws, the rigid feet provide a true-to-performance sound.
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit: You will experience a wider dynamic range with lower distortion for the output stage.
Powered by a Toroidal power transformer and customized block capacitors, the PM6007 integrated amplifier delivers 45 watts (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz) of power-per-channel.
You can easily connect both analogue and digital sources or connect your turntable to the built-in phono pre-amplifier.
Listen to your favourite Hi-Res audio content through the 192-kHz/24-bit D/A converter and experience enhanced bass with a subwoofer-out option.
Current Feedback Amplifier
The Current Feedback Amplifier technology provides wide-bandwidth and high-speed sound reproduction.
In combination with a high current power supply, the PM6007's amplifier holds a large energy reserve to easily drive even more demanding speakers.
An advanced thermal compensation avoids memory distortion for clean amplification under any circumstances.
Fully Discrete Current Feedback Power Amplifier with HDAM-SA3
Marantz has developed our own discrete circuit boards to replace standard IC's.
These HDAM's (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) consist of discrete surface mount components with short mirror image L/R signal paths.
These devices do exactly the same thing as the Op-amps, but outperform the regular IC Op-amps dramatically in terms of the Slew Rate and reduced noise level, resulting in more dynamic, accurate and detailed sound.
Hi-Res Audio Support
The PM6007 features a new Hi-Res D/A conversion.
It is equipped with a reference class AK4490 D/A converter, which provides up to 192-kHz/24-bit resolution for optimum fidelity with your Hi-Res audio file types.
Improved Integrated Phono Input
Marantz integrated amplifiers have historically featured high-quality phono stages.
The PM6007 remains faithful to that legacy, leveraging the newly designed circuit introduced with the PM7000N - one that integrates a FET (field-effect transistors) in the input stage.
This technology delivers high input impedance, eliminates the need for AC coupling capacitors, simplifies the signal path, and lowers distortion and noise which vastly the overall signal purity.
Digital Filter for Optical/Coaxial input
The PM6007 introduces a new digital filter for Optical and Coaxial inputs.
This two-mode filter (Filterl /Filter2) allows optimized reproduction of digital music content using the new AK4490 D/A converter to your taste.
Filter 1 is a slow roll-off preset that improves deep stereo imaging and Filter 2 is a sharp roll-off filter for more precise imaging reproduction.
The Most Musical Sound
Engineered and extensively tuned by a team drawing on more than 65 years of Hi-Fi expertise, the PM6007 provides exceptional performance for your audio collection. Whether digital or analogue, enjoy the most musical sound from any source.
- Two channels
- Amp power 60w
- (W x D x H) 440 x 370 x 105 mm
- Two year guarantee
- Digital Coaxial
- Digital Optical TOSLINK
- Phono Input