Marantz CD6007 CD Player - Silver
Marantz CD player 6007.
- Versatile playback for all your audio: Enjoy your CD and CD-R/RW collection.
- Supports all your favourite files: Play all your music files through the front USB port including: WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC HD, ALAC, AIFF and DSD files.
- Pristine sound quality from all sources: quality AK4490 D/A conversion, ideal for high-resolution files.
- Optimized audio reproduction: Two selectable digital filters to optimize digital music content.
- Engineered for your sound: Further sound tuned with carefully selected components.
- High-quality sound even from demanding headphones: Full discrete headphone amplifier with HDAM-SA2, gain control and auto off function.
- Eliminate interference for sound purity: Double-layered bottom plate and rigid feet allow for a cleaner, more complete sound.
Marantz HDAM Technology
Marantz developed its own discrete circuit boards to replace standard ICs.
These HDAMs consist of discrete surface mount components with short mirror image L/R signal paths.
These devices do exactly the same thing as the Op-Amps but outperform the regular IC Op-amps dramatically in terms of the Slew Rate and reduced noise level, resulting in more dynamic, accurate and detailed sound.
High Current Power Supply
The audio power supply uses high speed, high current Shottky Barrier Diodes and new higher value current storage capacitors compared to the predecessor CD6006.
The size of the power supply capacitors has been increased by 1 20% for improved current stability and reduced AC noise during high demanding listening sessions.
Reference Quality D/A Conversion
The CD6007 features a new Hi-Res D/A conversion.
It is equipped with the reference class AK4490 D/A converter, offering two selectable filter options.
It provides up to 192-kHz/24-bit and DSD 5.6MHz resolution for optimum musical fidelity with tight bass, pleasant mids and smooth extended highs for your CD playback and Hi-Res formats from USB memory stick.
Plays Hi-Res Audio USB Sources
The CD6007 can playback MP3, WMA, AAC and WAV, FLAC HD, ALAC, AIFF (up to 192-kHz/24-bit) and DSD (up t o 5.6-MHz) files from a connected USB storage device.
The CD6007 introduces a new selectable digital filter option.
This two-mode filter (Filterl /Filter2) allows optimized reproduction of digital music content using the new AK4490 D/A converter to your taste.
Filter 1 is a slow roll-off preset that improves deep stereo imaging while Filter 2 is a sharp roll-off filter for more precise imaging reproduction.
The Most Musical Sound
Engineered and extensively tuned by a team drawing on more than 65 years of Hi-Fi expertise, the CD6007 provides exceptional performance for your audio collection.
Whether digital or analogue, enjoy the most musical sound from any source.