La Cafetière Seattle Coffee Container Airtight Lid, Ceramic, Black, 1.4 L
La Cafetière Seattle Airtight Coffee Canister (1.4 L)
Preserve the fresh flavours of your coffee beans for longer with La Cafetière Seattle's coffee container.
- Preserve fresh flavour: Retain the flavours of your favourite coffee beans for longer, with this airtight coffee container
- Airlock lid: It removes excess air to stop the beans losing their carbon dioxide content, which gives them flavour
- Ceramic coffee canister: Made of chunky black ceramic, it's durable and sure to look smart when resting on your kitchen's work surfaces
- Large capacity: It holds up to 1.4 Litres, which is enough to store a regular bag of coffee beans
- Makes a fantastic gift: Designed in seattle, this coffee jar makes the ideal present for the coffee aficionado in your life.
Designed in Seattle by coffee experts, this ceramic canister's lid creates an airtight seal. So, it removes excess air, while also preventing moisture and light from getting in. This helps to preserve the roasted bean's carbon dioxide content - which is what produces the flavour-giving coffee bloom.
Fill it with your favourite coffee bean varieties: this airtight coffee canister holds up to 1.4 litres, or enough to hold a regular pouch. When you want to open the canister? Simply pull the cord up to remove the lid.
With its sleek black finish and durable ceramic construction, it offers the perfect balance between form and function. And it makes a great gift for any coffee aficionado too.
- Capacity: 1.4 litres (2½ pints)
- Hand wash only
Pour your coffee beans into the container.
Push the lid down to lock in the freshness.
Pull the cord to remove the lid.
La Cafetière Seattle Collection
The Seattle collection by La Cafetière pays homage to America's coffee capital - from its influence on coffee shop culture across the world to its forward-thinking design approach.
It features everything you need to brew a superior cup of coffee, just the way you like it. Each product has been designed and created by coffee experts, based in Seattle - from cafetières to storage canisters.
Find the full range on Amazon by searching 'La Cafetière Seattle' in your Amazon search box.