KitchenCraft World of Flavours Pasta Machine, Red
KitchenCraft World of Flavours Italian-Style Pasta Maker / Roller Machine
- KitchenCraft has totally revised and re-engineered this pasta maker machine based on Amazon customer feedback
- Now more robust with a sturdy stainless steel body and new roller mechanism, it's great for exploring the tasty world of homemade pasta
- Let this tool handle the hard bits and say 'addio' to stodgy, shop-bought pasta
- Go full Italian with 9 thicknesses and a duo cutter that makes lasagne, fettuccine and tagliatelle, you can roll it your own way
- In the box you get a worktop clamp, recipe and step-by-step instructions, plus a 12 month guarantee
Does ‘homemade pasta’ make you think of weather-beaten Italian chefs, slaving over hunks of stiff dough? Let’s put this myth to bed once and for all…
With a good pasta machine, home-made pasta *isn’t* hard. It’s quick, the recipe couldn’t be simpler, and – best of all – it tastes so much better than the pallid, shop-bought stuff.
This all-in-one pasta machine can make lasagne sheets, tagliatelle and fettucine strips, with a choice of nine thickness settings so you can roll it your way.
‘Knead’ a hand?
This multi-tasking machine will help you to knead your dough before you start to shape it, making things easier from start to finish.
Mix things up a bit
With nine thickness options to choose from, you can experiment by making different types of pasta, or branch out in to making flatbreads or noodles too.
Sturdy and robust
The strong, stainless steel body has a table top clamp to secure the pasta maker in place while you’re working, so you don’t need to worry about your machine moving around when you don’t want it to.
Easy to store
If you like to keep a clutter-free kitchen then you’ve got nothing to worry about – the handle is removable for easy, snug storage.
Mind you, with the chic stainless steel finish, it’ll look pretty great left out on the side too!
- Assembled size: 34 x 20 x 25 cm (13½ x 8 x 10 inches)