Kitchen Craft Clearview Stainless Steel Four Hole Egg Poacher
Kitchen Craft KCCVPOACH Clearview Stainless Steel Four Hole Egg Poacher
- Poached eggs made easy: Cook up healthy eggs in minutes with this robust, stainless steel 4 egg poacher pan
- Non stick poaching cups: It features 4 BPA free pods, which leave nicely formed eggs that release immediately, with no broken yolks
- Won't boil dry or ruin eggs: The extra deep design means it can hold more water for poaching, and makes it ideal for sautéing too
- Safely remove cooked eggs: Each pod has a handle to make lifting them from the hot pan pain-free and easy
- Useful info: Suitable for all hobs, including induction; dishwasher safe; 15 years guarantee
Perfect for poaching up to four eggs in a healthy manner, the Kitchen Craft four hole egg poacher features removable non-stick poacher cups. As with all Clearview products, the poacher is made from high quality stainless steel with a mirror polished finish, encapsulated base for even and efficient heat distribution, toughened glass lid with steam vent, and a riveted stainless steel handle. The extra deep pan can also be used as a sautée pan when the poacher cups are removed.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Size: 20.5cm
- Gift boxed.
- Brand : Kitchen Craft
- Product Code : KCCVPOACH Kitchen Craft
Won't boil dry
Cheap, shallow poaching pans tend to boil dry while your eggs are cooking. This poaching pan is 7 cm (3 inches) deep, giving it improved water retention.
Perfect for all hobs
Fed up with searching for pans suitable for your particular hob? With this poacher pan, you can consider your hob worries a thing of the past. It suits every cooker going, including induction.
Non-stick cups = perfect poached eggs
Your eggs will slide out happily, without any need to use a spatula or spoon to ‘encourage’ them (and ruin their shape in the process). The results taste a lot better than the rubbery eggs you get from microwave poachers, too.
Cook up delicious, healthy meals
Use this poacher to boost your health the tasty way. Cook indulgent-tasting poached eggs to add to a healthy tuna niçoise. Eat them on top of slices of healthy rye, spelt or sourdough toast. Or add them to a bowl of rich Mediterranean ratatouille, for a vitamin-packed brunch.
No more burnt fingers
Ouch! How many times have you burnt your fingers while lifting poaching pods out of hot water? Not anymore. The poaching tray on this stainless steel pan has cool-touch knobs, so you can lift it out while keeping your fingertips intact