Garmin Forerunner 645 Music Smart Watch, Stainless Steel with Black band
GPS running watch with music and Garmin Pay ready
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Includes the Garmin Pay™ Ready contactless payment method1 that lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Provides advanced running dynamics2 including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist-based heart rate3 to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status
- Battery life5: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 5 hours in GPS mode
Running is more than just exercise, it’s a performance.
And Forerunner 645 Music has the tools to help you put on the perfect show every time you lace up your shoes.
It features on-device music storage, so you can run with your favourite tunes.
And contactless payments let you buy what you need without missing a beat.
With all that plus advanced running dynamics and performance monitoring tools, this GPS running watch is the instrument you need perfect the act.
Music is one of the greatest motivators in any form of workout.
The Forerunner 645 therefore helps streamline your devices further and includes a system that will let you store and play up to 500 songs via connecting the watch to a pair of Bluetooth wireless headphones.
You can then use the watch to control your music while you’re on the move.
Heart Rate Monitor
The Forerunner 645 comes with a heart rate monitor fully integrated into the watches wrist at the back of the watch face.
This is much more practical than using chest or shoulder strap with additional sensors.
The Forerunner instead allows you to see your heart rate in real time all day, every day.
Your heart will give you key information into your training – allowing you to ascertain whether your current training is effective, or if you’re not pushing it hard enough, or you’re overreaching.
The watch uses GPS to provide highly accurate monitoring of all your activity.
The device comes with Training Status which is a new performance indicator that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history which will let you know if your training is productive, peaking or overreaching.
The Training Load mode will take this one step further in evaluating your exercise volume from the last 7 days.
Using Bluetooth Smart of Ant+ you can easily connect the Forerunner 645 to your smartphone or tablet device.
This allows you to access the Garmin Connect mobile app which will help you keep track of your activity over days, weeks, months and years so that you can see your progress over time and really get your teeth into the details.
The app also lets you make use of Garmin’s online community of other activity track users.
Once connected you can also receive your smartphone’s notifications to your watch screen including text messages, call alerts, social media notifications and more.
The Forerunner 645 comes with Garmin’s new Garmin Pay which allows you to make card payments via the watch using contactless.
This makes your running trip even easier – you no longer have to carry your phone, or wallet which streamlines your running kit making your running experience easier than ever.
- Lens Material: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Bezel Material: Stainless steel
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Physical Dimensions: 42.5mm x 42.5mm x 13.5mm
- Wrist Fit: 127-204mm
- Colour Display
- Display Size: 1.2’’ (30.4mm) diameter
- Display Resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: 42.2g
- Battery Life: 7 days (Smartwatch Mode), 14 hours (GPS Mode without Music), 5 hours (GPS Mode with Music)
- Water Rating: 5ATM
- Memory/History: 200 hours of activity data
- GPS Time Sync
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time
- Alarm Clock
- Sunrise/Sunset Times
- Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric Altimeter
Activity Tracking Features
- Step Counter
- Move Bar (Displays on device after a period of inactivity, walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto Goal (Learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep Monitoring (Monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories Burned
- Floors Climbed
- Distance Travelled
- Intensity Minutes
- Move IQ
- Fitness Age (in App)
- All-Day Stress Tracking
In the Box
- Forerunner 645
- Charging Cable