Eden Cutlery Set | Gift Box | 24 Piece
Elegant Mirror Polished Flatware Gift Box with 50 Year Guarantee, Stainless Steel, Silver, 24pce
- CLASSIC CUTLERY | This flatware cutlery set is enviably stylish and based on a modern teardrop shape. The 24 piece set is expertly balanced with slender, smooth, rounded handles and elegant curves that are a delight to hold.
- STRENGTH & DURABILITY | Made from fine quality 18/10 steel, our cutlery is polished to a mirror finish. The long-lasting set is rust-resistant and can be used in the dishwasher. This once in a lifetime purchase is made to pass generation to generation
- YOUR PIECE OF EDEN | The Eden collection is enviably stylish with its modern teardrop shape. Find the one that suits your needs from our range, from the 16 piece sets to our 44 piece set that comes in a wooden canteen and makes a special wedding gift
- VINERS ELEGANCE | Viners has existed for over 110 years and has become a much-loved British brand and household name, steeped in heritage. We pride ourselves on delivering excellence - elegant, robust cutlery that comes with a 50 year guarantee
We offer fast and free delivery nationwide
- Fully tracked 48 hour delivery on small to medium parcels
- Large appliances & TV installation available in the local area
- Large appliances & TV delivery service across UK (pallet)
- Collection from store
Large appliances & TV
Delivery of large kitchen appliances (washing machines, fridge freezers etc) is available across the majority of the UK on a pallet service to ensure a safe arrival of the goods.
Deliveries & installation in the local area (Ballymoney, North coast, Ballymena) is performed in house by our team.
To enquire about a product or service give us a call or contact our support team.
All other items (coffee machines, vacuum cleaners, hifi etc) are available for free UK delivery and are shipped on a tracked service with either Royal Mail or DPD.
Collect at store:
Order to collect at store is available Monday to Friday. This option will be presented at checkout.
Installation of TVs and appliances is available in the local area.
Exclusions include Gas appliances and built-in appliances where-in a kitchen door is hinged such as an integrated fridge freezer. In such cases we recommend local specialists.
To arrange an installation please enquire with our support team.
If you have any questions relating to delivery or installation contact our support team.
Buying in bulk?
If you are shopping for multiple appliances you can get in touch via phone or mail to receive a multi-item discount.
Seen it cheaper?
We go to great lengths to offer incredible value for money however if you find a cheaper price elsewhere then you can contact us for a price match.
Who do price match?
Typically we will price match any UK based retailer such as;
- Amazon (direct)
- John Lewis
- Richer Sounds
Are there any conditions?
- Must be exact same model (colour etc)
- Only new condition (non ex-demo/open box/clearance stock)
- Item must be in stock and available for delivery within a few business days.
How to qualify?
- Simply contact our support team with a link to the competitor's website and our team will verify the offer and get back to you as soon as possible.
Founded in 2016, northXsouth is Northern Ireland’s premier family-owned retailer of best-in class home, garden & electronics.
We offer a curated range of goods guided by our buying team’s taste, passion & vast industry experience.
We pour over 1,000s of samples to select only the most innovative, efficient & reliable goods on the market at budgets to meet all tastes.
As a lean & nimble family business we pride ourselves on our market competitiveness & ability to offer fast & free delivery options across the UK & Ireland.*
In 2019 we bolstered our appliance offering by joining Europe's largest electrical buying group, Euronics.
In 2021 we opened our live showroom in Ballymoney with a full working kitchen & hosting demonstrations & taste sessions with local producers & manufacturers.
Most importantly, a business in not a business without customers & we cherish every single sale, large or small.
Should a problem arise with your order then a flesh & blood human being will be on hand with the autonomy to make things right.
Andy Kilpatrick, Managing Director