Denby Hard Anodised Open Frying Pan
Hard anodised non-stick frying pans.
- Suitable for use on gas, electric hobs, ceramic, halogen and solid fuel stoves.
- Dishwasher safe, or alternatively wash with detergent and a brush or nylon pad.
- Oven safe up to 200°c/400°f/Gas Mark 6. Beware handles will become very hot.
- Can be used under the grill but beware handles will become very hot.
- Not suitable for microwaves or induction cooking.
- Do not allow cooking fluids to spill over, as this may discolour the outside of the pan.
Hard Anodised pans are excellent at conducting heat and are extremely durable. The non-stick surface makes them the optimum pan choice for the enthusiastic cook.
The Hard Anodised treatment process is a recent development to harden the surface of aluminium cookware.
This process results in a surface finish which is very hard, and impervious to food acids. The pan itself retains the even heating and heat conductivity of aluminium.