Vektra Vacuum Insulated Kettle with Temperature Selection, 1.5 L, Black
Vektra VEK1504MBK Vacuum Insulated Easy Pour Cordless Kettle with Temperature Selection Indicator Gauge, 1.5 Litre, Black
- Keep your boiled water hot for up to 4 hours with this innovative vacuum design. With a temperature selector and indicator built into the base you can tell how hot your water is reducing the number of times you need to re-boil.
- Use this kettle as a carafe / flask in your home. With an insulated base, cool-touch body, and a leak-proof button system that avoids accidents if the jug is knocked over, this kettle is particularly safe - ideal for elderly.
- Stylish, elegant and practical - both the outer and inner shell are made from high quality 18/8 stainless steel. It has a comfortable and secure handle, a non-drip pouring spout and built in thermostat which deactivates the kettle once the water reaches the required temperature which can be selected on the touch sensitive base.
- Further features include: 360 degrees base rotation for left and right handed use and quiet operation.
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
Are you searching for a new kettle to meet your needs? We have the product for you! This Vektra Eco Kettle is the world’s first thermal insulated electric kettle. With just one boil, water will stay hot for up to four hours. Saving you energy and time, this product is extremely .
Get involved and shop the range now! Available in a range of sizes and colours, the Vektra has the functionality, style and elegance to suit a wide array of environments, be it at home in the kitchen, office space or even in a restaurant. Try it now! How much energy could you save?
Established in 1945, The award-winning Grunwerg family business produces high quality household goods and catering products specializing in high quality steel. The company is headed by the Grunwerg family, which is located in the steel town of Sheffield. The guaranteed high-quality Grunwerg product range remains the first choice among professionals and renowned chefs in the food industry.