KitchenCraft 6 Egg Poacher Pan with Non Stick, Stainless Steel, 26 cm
KitchenCraft KCCVPOACH6 6 Egg Poacher Pan with Non Stick, Induction Safe, Stainless Steel, 26 cm
- Poached eggs made easy: Cook up healthy eggs in minutes with this robust, stainless steel 6 egg poacher pan
- Non stick poaching cups: It features 6 BPA free pods, which leave nicely formed eggs that release immediately, with no broken yolks
- Won't boil dry or ruin eggs: The extra deep design means it can hold more water for poaching, and makes it ideal for sautéing too
- Safely remove cooked eggs: Each pod has a handle to make lifting them from the hot pan pain-free and easy
- Useful info: Suitable for all hobs, including induction; dishwasher safe; 15 years guarantee
Perfect for poaching up to four eggs in a healthy manner, the Kitchen Craft four hole egg poacher features removable non-stick poacher cups. As with all Clearview products, the poacher is made from high quality stainless steel with a mirror polished finish, encapsulated base for even and efficient heat distribution, toughened glass lid with steam vent, and a riveted stainless steel handle. The extra deep pan can also be used as a sautée pan when the poacher cups are removed.
- External diameter: 26 cm (10 inches)
- Depth: 7 cm (3 inches)
- Internal diameter 24 cm (9½ inches)
- Length, including handles: 48.5 cm (19 inches)
- Poaching cup diameter: 6.5 cm (2½ inches)
- Poaching cup depth: 2.5 cm (1 inch)
- Works with small, medium and large chicken eggs
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction
- 100% BPA-free
- Dishwasher safe
Won't boil dry
Cheap, shallow poaching pans tend to boil dry while your eggs are cooking. This poaching pan is 7 cm (3 inches) deep, giving it improved water retention.
Perfect for all hobs
Fed up with searching for pans suitable for your particular hob? With this poacher pan, you can consider your hob worries a thing of the past. It suits every cooker going, including induction.
Non-stick cups = perfect poached eggs
Your eggs will slide out happily, without any need to use a spatula or spoon to ‘encourage’ them (and ruin their shape in the process). The results taste a lot better than the rubbery eggs you get from microwave poachers, too.
Cook up delicious, healthy meals
Use this poacher to boost your health the tasty way. Cook indulgent-tasting poached eggs to add to a healthy tuna niçoise. Eat them on top of slices of healthy rye, spelt or sourdough toast. Or add them to a bowl of rich Mediterranean ratatouille, for a vitamin-packed brunch.