Circulon Excellence 4 Piece Non-Stick Hard Anodised Saucepan Cookware Set
Professional-quality, attractive and offering incredible non-stick performance.
- Crafted from heavy gauge hard anodized materials making this set twice as hard as stainless steel.
Finished with flat-rivet technology to ensure effortless cleaning.
- Durable hard anodised construction and suitable for all hobs including induction.
Each piece features inside and outside the next generations Circulon non-stick coating.
- Oven safe to 260°C & dishwasher safe
Supplied with a Circulon lifetime guarantee for peace of mind.
This superb set of now-you-can-cook-anything pans from Circulon’s Excellence range is just what you need if you’re setting up home or updating your old kitchenware.
Comprising a 16cm milk pan, 16 and 18cm saucepans with lids, and a 26cm skillet, it lets you get cracking on everything from sauces to stews to stir-fries.
- 16cm Milk Pan – perfect for sauces and gravy, custard and porridge, heating up peas and boiling eggs. 1.4 litre.
- 16cm Saucepan with stainless steel lid – Ideal for heating portions of veg, tinned soup or even for a portion or two of scrambled egg. 1.9 litre.
- 18cm Saucepan with stainless steel lid – Just right for cooking rice or pasta for the family, stewing fruit for a crumble or boiling potatoes. 2.8 litre.
- 26cm Skillet – sizzle sausages, whip up stir-fries and flip omelettes with ease.
When Circulon say non-stick, they mean non-stick.
In fact, they’re so sure that the TOTAL Non-Stick System they’ve used on this range can deliver total food release, it’s covered by guarantee for the lifetime of the pan.
Consisting of a premium, all-over, triple-layered coating inside and out, it offers exemplary food release and maximum durability.
Ultra-smooth to prevent staining, scratching or chipping, the hi-low grooved design also protects the cooking surface by reducing abrasion – helping to make it so tough that you can even use metal utensils on it.