Beurer TL20UK Ultra Compact Daylight SAD Lamp
It's no coincidence that our mood can change with the weather; lack of energy and irritability are all symptoms linked to reduced exposure to sunlight.
- Combat symptoms of seasonal depression such as low mood and lack of energy during darker months with our practical and effective light therapy lamp
- This SAD lamp may be small, but it packs a punch and simulates daylight of 10,000 lux at a distance of 10 cm. This light intensity is medically recognised to help treat seasonal affective disorder and sleep disorders
- A super-compact and slim design that sits discreet on any table-top and is perfect for travel. Thanks to the adjustable stand, the TL20UK can be positioned landscape or portrait
- Single-button operation makes the Beurer SAD lamp particularly easy to use. Press the on/off button and fight the lack of light during the winter months wherever you are!
- Thanks to its LED technology, the TL20UK provides energy-saving UV-free and flicker-free sunlight simulation
The Beurer TL20UK is a medically certified SAD lamp; emitting 10,000 lux of light, this lamp simulates the natural daylight of a summer's day.
Spending just 1 hour in front of the TL20UK can lift your mood and balance your energy in just 7 days.
Simple one-button operation
With its simple on/off operation, the Beurer TL20UK emits light therapy at the touch of a button.
Cleverly designed with an adjustable stand, the TL20UK can be used in a portrait or landscape and has 2 tilt angles position for your convenience.
Light therapy for your well-being
Using light therapy for just 1 hour per day has been shown to benefit your well-being over a period of just 7 days.
The TL20UK is effective at a distance of up to 10cm, so you can sit back and relax or use while you work.