Beurer IL35 Infrared Heat Lamp
The medically certified Beurer IL35 IR lamp features a powerful 150w infrared bulb and an adjustable shade with 5 settings.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN: Heat lamps with infrared light can increase circulation; boosting your well-being and bringing further positive effects
- DEEPLY EFFECTIVE: The infrared light penetrates deep into the skin reaching muscles and joints to provide relief from pain and discomfort
- RELIEF FROM COLDS: Treatment with an infrared heat lamp can ease symptoms and speed your recovery from a common cold
- BEAUTY: Infrared light can have beneficial effects on skin texture and reduce wrinkles by increasing collagen and elastin in the dermis
- CERTIFIED MEDICAL DEVICE: Medically certified and has a treatment timer with automatic switch-off so you can be confident in effecting home treatment
Heat can be used in many cases to alleviate discomfort and increase your own well-being.
Especially in cases of muscle and joint pain, colds and other ailments, infrared light can support the healing process. It is also often used for facial and beauty care.
The Beurer IL 35 helps you to regenerate and, with its digital timer, ensures effective and targeted use.
What are the benefits?
Infrared light therapy has an endless list of benefits. By increasing blood flow to the radiated area it can:
- Speed the healing of wounds and injuries to the body
- Improve or restore range of motion by reducing inflammation and pain
- Build collagen to reduce wrinkles
- Speed the healing of blemishes, like acne and rosacea
- Fade scars and stretch marks
- Prevent hair loss and stimulates regrowth
- Treat a growing list of skin conditions
Better still it is 100% natural, drug and chemical free, non-invasive and safe for all skin types.
Infrared therapy can help the body to regenerate and has an overall relaxing effect.
Directed at the area of treatment, the infrared heat penetrates the deeper layers of the skin and ensures better blood circulation and oxygen supply to the cells for recovery and regeneration.
The energy-efficientinfrared lamp works at just 150 watts.
The IL35 has a three-stage digital timer with a practical LED display. This allows you to set the treatment time to 5, 10 or 15 minutes.
5 tilt positions
The adjustable lampshade with five tilt positions allows you to adjust the position of treatment for your comfort during application.