Bertazzoni Professional 90cm Single Dual Fuel Range Cooker Steel
The original Bertazzoni Professional Series model wide format adds great versatility and style to your kitchen.
- Six gas burners, including double-ring, dual-controlled Wok burner
- LCD touch screen display and programmable clock/timer
- Heavy-duty cast iron supports
- Rapid start function
- Electronic under-knob ignition
- Flame Safety Devices, which work even when electrical power is cut
- Wok ring and Simmer plate (Trivet) included
- Large multifunction oven with grill
- Meat probe
- Triple-glazed door
- Solid metal handles and controls
- Large storage compartment with soft close drawer
Stridently authentic, Bertazzoni's Pro Series offers premium Italian quality wrapped up in clean, professional lines, solid build quality and functional ergonomic design.
All the usual Bertazzoni refinements are present to ensure you get the best results - triple-glazed doors which minimise heat-loss and noise levels, and also provide low temperature external surfaces, enhanced insulation materials maximise energy efficiency, and cleaning is easy with full-screen inner glass on the oven door and special easy-clean oven enamel.
Five shelf positions are clearly lit by two oven lights, and there is ample storage for all your paraphernalia in a compartment below.
On top, high quality gas burners provide power and efficiency, with very clean combustion which allows pans to be placed closer to the flame, giving quicker boiling times and reduced gas consumption.
A superb one-piece hotplate and sealed burners make cleaning easy, and the overall cooking experience is second to none.
Featuring a high resolution LCD touch screen display and programmable clock/timer, one of the first manufacturers to incorporate this into their range cooker design.
High-efficiency gas maintop design
- Single piece stainless maintop with spill-prevention barriers
- Sealed high-performance power burners and reduced distance between flame and cookware, providing category-leading time-to-boil performance
- Larger distance between burners to follow for multiple pans
- Product shown features brass burners, available on select models
Professional Series 90 cm Cooker
The most prestigious of all the Italian cooker brands and one of the oldest brands in Italy, Bertazzoni have a 130 year history of building quality into cookers, and six generations of the Bertazzoni family have worked towards the impressive product range we now see.
Built in Guastalla, Emilia-Romagna, one of the finest culinary regions in the world (and also close to Modena and Bologna, famous for Ferrari, Lamborghini and Ducati), Bertazzoni range cookers not only look great, with sharp lines and fresh, purposeful styling, but their functional ergonomic design is built around a high quality platform using first class components, which not only conveys confidence in their ability to perform, but ensures that your Bertazzoni range cooker will continue to look good and serve you well for many years to come.
- Size - 90 cm
- Cooking zones - 6
- Gas zones - 6
- Worktop type - gas
- Worktop design - stainless steel squared
- Worktop controls - knobs
- Knobs - metal coated
- Burner type - brass
- Pan supports - cast iron
- Continuous grating - yes
- Flame failure device - yes
- One-hand ignition - yes
- Upstand - yes
- Wok adapter - yes
- Simmer ring - yes
- Dual wok - 0.48 kW - 5 kW
- Rapid - 1.05 kW - 3 kW (1)
- Semi-rapid - 0.60 kW - 1.75 kW (3)
- Auxiliary - 0.48 kW - 1 kW (1)
- Bottom bake
- Convection bake
- Convection grill
- Fast preheat
- Oven light
- Upper bake
- Oven configuration - single
- Oven fuel - electric
- Oven type - electric multifunction
- Oven grill type - electric
- Oven volume - 103 l
- Oven convection system - single with ring heating element
- Oven controls - knobs touch digital programmer
- Inner oven door - triple
- Removable inner glass - yes
- Tray handle - yes
- Cooling fan - yes
- Oven levels - 4
- Timer - touch digital programmer
- Food probe - yes
- Oven door closing - anti-slam system
- Sliding shelves - 1 standard
- Wire-shelves - 2 chromed
- Tray - 1 enamelled
- Oven lights - double
- Storage compartment - drawer
- Legs - stainless steel
- Electrical requirements - 220/240 V - 50/60 Hz - 16 A
- Nominal power - 3500 W
- Energy rating - A
Available for delivery within Northern Ireland only. For an accurate lead time please contact our sales team.
** Gas installations must be carried out by a Gas Safe engineer.