Belling IHL602 Induction Hob with Touch Control 60cm
Efficient cooking with rapid heat using induction technology
- Four induction zones in three sizes
- Linkable zone for larger pans like a fish kettle or griddle plate
- The ceramic glass is so easy to clean
- Touch controls at the front for quick access
- Residual heat indicators to let you know when the zone is still too hot to touch
- Child lock to prevent children amending the settings
- 9 Power levels per zone to give you flexibility
- Cook-to-off timer with minute minder
Whether you want to cook French toast for Sunday brunch or sear chicken for dinner, the Belling IHL602 Electric Induction Hob can help you get delicious results in no time at all.
The hob uses induction technology to heat your pots and pans directly with magnets, making it an efficient and controlled way to cook your food. If you lift a pan off the cooking zone, the pan detection function will automatically lower the power, helping you to save even more energy.
With the Boost function, you can boil water almost three times faster than a conventional hob - ideal for cooking pasta or rice for a delicious family dinner.
Need more space to cook? Link+ technology combines two cooking zones to make the perfect spot to heat your griddle or larger cookware.
The IHL602 Hob has loads of safety features to give you total peace of mind while you cook. A child lock function locks the controls when you're not using the hob to prevent little hands from accidently switching it on or playing with the settings.
And with the residual heat indicators, you'll know when the surface is still hot after you've finished cooking.
Easy cooking and easier cleaning
Controlling your hob's temperature is a piece of cake with the touch control panel. Plus, you can set a timer for each zone and stay on top of your cooking.
Don't worry about clean-up. The ceramic surface has specially designed enamel to prevent food from sticking - once you‘re finished cooking, it only takes a second to wipe down.