Artesà Deluxe Fondue Set with lazy Susan turntable, Dinner Party Set
Artesà Deluxe Fondue Set with Lazy Susan Turntable in Gift Box, Stainless Steel, 22 Piece Dinner Party Set
- The definitive party fondue set: This easy, electricity-free fondue is ideal for party hosts who want a decadent dining experience
- Cheese, chocolate and more: Use it to serve up lush melted cheese, sizzling meats, or a drippy chocolate dessert
- Rotates for dipping: The lazy susan base revolves so guests can dip and enjoy with ease, and it makes for an impressive centrepiece
- 22 piece set: Also includes a smart stainless steel fondue pot, with a wood handle for safe serving, plus burner, dip pots and utensils
- A fine gift: Packed in a handsome Artesa gift box, it makes a fine foodie present; gel fuel not included; 5 year guarantee
For assured dinner party success, look no further than this luxurious, six-person fondue kit from Artesà.
With its glimmering, glamourous look, and enough accessories to please even the most ardent fondue lover, Artesà's stainless steel set is *the* definitive accessory for the perfect dinner party fondue.
Best of all, this party fondue set is specially designed for sharing. It includes six utensil sets and dipping pots, and is presented on a rotating board made of natural wood, so guests can spin, share and indulge with ease.
- Twenty-two piece set: includes everything you need except fuel
- Powered by chafer gel fuel, which is available from all good hardware shops
- Fondue pot measures 30 x 16 x 9.5 cm (12 x 6½ x 3½ inches)
- Serving bowls measure 9.5 x 9.5 x 4.5 cm (3½ x 3½ x 2 inches)
- Fully assembled measures: 38 x 38 x 31 cm (15 x 15 x 12 inches)
- Fondue pot is hand-wash only
Fill the gorgeous stainless steel fondue pot with small chunks of soft cheese, such as cheddar, gruyere or emmental, and watch them melt quickly into a delicious goo. Try serving alongside a spread of gherkins, crusty bread, carrot batons and cucumber crudités. Delicious.
Few things match a bourguignonne fondue, especially when paired with a couple of well-chosen bottles of red wine. Slice prime cuts of beef, pork and chicken into small cubes, then dip them into hot oil to cook them right through. This way everyone can get involved in the cooking.
You don't just have to use this fondue set for savoury dishes. It's fantastic for a chocolate fondue dessert. Just add your finest milk, white or dark chocolate, melt and enjoy. It's delicious with marshmallows, strawberries, cake bites, sliced kiwi and lots more
Six-person fondue pot
The perfect alternative to a traditional set main course, this fondue pot serves up to six people. There's no risk of forks falling in the melted fondue. Its slotted rim allows them to rest securely upright to prevent mishaps. Need to take it from the heat for a refill? Its long-handled design lets you remove it from the burner safely.
Gel fuel burner
Compatible with widely available chafer gel fuel, the burner easily provides enough heat to not only melt cheese or heat oil, but also to keep it hot during serving. It's adjustable too, so if it gets too hot, you can always turn it down. And best of all, because it needs no electricity, you can place this fondue kit anywhere, with no wires to get in the way of your fun.
Six fondue forks
It's a common faux-pas at fondue parties for people to mistakenly use the same fork. That's why this set features six – one for each person dining. They're each made from food-safe stainless steel, with tips sharp enough to easily pick up portions of soft fruit, crunchy veg or firm meat.
Lazy susan and ceramic bowls
With this fondue kit's six ceramic bowls, there's plenty of room to serve all the favourites – pancetta, steamed broccoli, pepper crudités. They each come with a fondue spoon, and sit beautifully on a wooden lazy susan. Guests can simply rotate the board without having to reach over each other.