Artesà Acacia Wood and Slate Two Tier Serving Stand
Artesa Artesà 40 x 30 x 25 cm Acacia Wood and Slate Two Tier Serving Stand
- Natural beauty: From Artesa comes this hand-finished antipasti stand, made of natural acacia wood and dark grey slate
- A lovely centrepiece: Give this stand pride of place whenever you entertain - indoors, outdoors, on buffet tables, or at afternoon tea
- For antipasti and more: Present pretty petits fours, show off homemade sushi, serve Christmas snacks, or use as a smart cupcake stand
- Easy to clean and store: The slate serving platters can be removed and the wooden frame folds down
- Gift boxed: This beautiful antipasti stand comes packed in a handsome Artesa box, complete with a 5 years guarantee
Artesà Hand-Finished Slate and Acacia Wood Tiered Antipasti Platter
Whatever the occasion, this tiered antipasti stand will deliver with elegance and style. Match it with other Artesà products to curate your own stylish serving collection
Love entertaining? Make a statement at your next party with this gorgeous, hand-finished serving stand from the Artesà collection. It elegantly displays and presents your sweet pastries, cakes and desserts as well as savoury mini quiches, sushi and antipasti.
This show-stopping serving stand is made of natural acacia, a wood that’s renowned for its durability and for the beauty of its grain. The wooden frame is set against with a pair of stark slate boards with eye-catching, unfinished edges – a flash of modern style to offset the rustic wood.
As there is no back on the serving stand, you can display on a table, giving your guests easy access to the delicious treats on offer.
Natural, stay-cool design
Slate is a naturally cool material, so the cake stand is particularly good for cheeses, desserts and other delicate items that need to be kept at a consistent temperature.
The acacia wood stand is easy to assemble and, when not in use, the slates slide out and the wood frame can be folded and neatly stored away.
Outdoor and indoor dining
Use it as a table centrepiece when dining indoors or outdoors – it’s ideal for serving bite-sized cakes at afternoon tea, or for serving appetisers at dinner parties. Keep it on the buffet table when hosting events, and let guests pick at delicious vol-au-vents or desserts. Or use it at Christmas dinner, to make this precious family occasion even more special.