DENBY Anodised Open Frypan 24Cm Dishwasher Safe
Anodised Open Frypan 24Cm Dishwasher Safe
- Material: New and improved Anodised Aluminium
- Coating: Triple layer of new Teflon Platinum
- Handles: Riveted Stainless Steel
- The Hard Anodised treatment process is a recent development to harden the surface of aluminium cookware.
- This process results in a surface finish which is very hard, and impervious to food acids. The pan itself retains the even heating and heat conductivity of aluminium.
- All items have been tested to British Standards.
Ideal for use on gas, electric hob, ceramic, halogen and solid fuel stoves.
Dishwasher safe or alternatively wash with detergent and a brush or nylon pad. Oven safe up to 200°c/400°F/Gas Mark 6 beware handles will become very hot Can be used under the grill and in the oven but beware that handles will become very hot.
Not suitable for microwaves or induction cooking.
Do not allow cooking fluids to spill over as this may discolour the outside of the pan Never add salt to cold pans as under some conditions a blueing of the metal may occur; this is not a fault but a normal property of stainless steel: it may also cause pitting..
To protect the non-stick coating we recommend the use of wood plastic or nylon utensils. Not suitable for use in the dishwasher. Do not allow cooking fluids to spill over as this may discolour the outside of the pan. Suitable for use on gas electric hob ceramic halogen and Aga stoves. Not suitable for microwaves or induction cooking. Soak the pan in hot soapy water to remove burnt foodstuffs then warm the pan before cleaning. This product is covered by our 10 year Denby Cookware Guarantee.