3 Tier Food Steamer Pan/Stock Pot, Stainless Steel, 22 cm
3 Tier Food Steamer Pan/Stock Pot in Gift Box, Induction Safe, Stainless Steel, 22 cm
- Get healthy, save cash: Cook your potatoes, lean meat portions and batches of crunchy vegetables, all on 1 hob
- Energy saving: By using 1 ring this 3 tier food steamer pan helps save on fuel bills (plus you get a tasty, nutritious meal in minutes)
- Built to last: It has a toughened glass lid, riveted handles for extra strength, and an encapsulated base for even heat distribution
- Versatile Add tiers as and when you need them, or use the stock pot style base on its own for making hearty, family sized meals
- Useful info: Comes gift boxed; suitable for all hobs, including induction; dishwasher safe; 10 years guarantee
This Tiered Steamer Is About To Change The Way You Cook
You’re managing to cope without a three-tier steamer? How, exactly? No kitchen is complete without this essential piece of kit.
Meal preppers and healthy eaters, this should be your go-to pan. Steaming helps to retain vitamins, minerals, flavour, colour, and textures, that are often lost when boiling. And if you’re not on a health kick, you’ll still love how fast it is. Expect everything to tumble onto your plate in 15 minutes or less.
This pan is robustly constructed, with strong, riveted handles, and a toughened glass lid. The encapsulated base ensures even heat distribution, and the tiers are calibrated for a perfect fit, so there’ll be no steam escaping when it could be heating your ingredients.
And best of all, by using one ring, it reduces fuel bills. Plus it saves space on your hob when you’re cooking big dinners or multiple courses.
- Diameter: 22 cm (8½ inches)
- Total height (assembled): 34.5 cm (13½ inches
- Stock pot capacity: 4.5 L (8 pints)
- Comes with a toughened glass lid
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction
- Dishwasher safe
Healthy Food Made Easy
Steamed veg is packed with vitamins and minerals, and takes just a few moments to cook. Ramp up the flavour by adding sliced sautéed garlic, chopped herbs, lemon zest or a splash of balsamic vinegar, then pile onto your plate, or enjoy as side dishes.
Fast Family Dinners
When you’re making a quick weekday dinner, use it to steam delicious, crunchy batches of vegetables, along with succulent portions of lean meat and tender fillets of fish. Pop a few potato slices in the base pan and – voila! – you’ve got a whole meal, ready to go.
Tomorrow’s Lunch? Sorted
When you’re cooking a day in advance, place a couple of eggs to boil in the lower pan, ready to add to a salad, then steam al dente vegetables plus your meat or fish, in the top two tiers. Stash in airproof containers, and store in the fridge.
Make Your Own Jam
Satisfy your sweet tooth with home-made jams and preserves. Invest in a batch of your favourite fruit – or even grow your own – then use the base pan to cook it all up into delicious garnishes and toast-toppers.
Optimise Your Hob Space
By cooking your meat, veggies and potatoes on one ring, this pan leaves you plenty of hob space to heat up additional ingredients, and can even help reduce your fuel bills.
We offer fast and free delivery nationwide
- Fully tracked 48 hour delivery on small to medium parcels
- Large appliances & TV installation available in the local area
- Large appliances & TV delivery service across UK (pallet)
- Collection from store
Large appliances & TV
Delivery of large kitchen appliances (washing machines, fridge freezers etc) is available across the majority of the UK on a pallet service to ensure a safe arrival of the goods.
Deliveries & installation in the local area (Ballymoney, North coast, Ballymena) is performed in house by our team.
To enquire about a product or service give us a call or contact our support team.
All other items (coffee machines, vacuum cleaners, hifi etc) are available for free UK delivery and are shipped on a tracked service with either Royal Mail or DPD.
Collect at store:
Order to collect at store is available Monday to Friday. This option will be presented at checkout.
Installation of TVs and appliances is available in the local area.
Exclusions include Gas appliances and built-in appliances where-in a kitchen door is hinged such as an integrated fridge freezer. In such cases we recommend local specialists.
To arrange an installation please enquire with our support team.
If you have any questions relating to delivery or installation contact our support team.
Buying in bulk?
If you are shopping for multiple appliances you can get in touch via phone or mail to receive a multi-item discount.
Seen it cheaper?
We go to great lengths to offer incredible value for money however if you find a cheaper price elsewhere then you can contact us for a price match.
Who do price match?
Typically we will price match any UK based retailer such as;
- Amazon (direct)
- John Lewis
- Richer Sounds
Are there any conditions?
- Must be exact same model (colour etc)
- Only new condition (non ex-demo/open box/clearance stock)
- Item must be in stock and available for delivery within a few business days.
How to qualify?
- Simply contact our support team with a link to the competitor's website and our team will verify the offer and get back to you as soon as possible.
Founded in 2016, northXsouth is Northern Ireland’s premier family-owned retailer of best-in class home, garden & electronics.
We offer a curated range of goods guided by our buying team’s taste, passion & vast industry experience.
We pour over 1,000s of samples to select only the most innovative, efficient & reliable goods on the market at budgets to meet all tastes.
As a lean & nimble family business we pride ourselves on our market competitiveness & ability to offer fast & free delivery options across the UK & Ireland.*
In 2019 we bolstered our appliance offering by joining Europe's largest electrical buying group, Euronics.
In 2021 we opened our live showroom in Ballymoney with a full working kitchen & hosting demonstrations & taste sessions with local producers & manufacturers.
Most importantly, a business in not a business without customers & we cherish every single sale, large or small.
Should a problem arise with your order then a flesh & blood human being will be on hand with the autonomy to make things right.
Andy Kilpatrick, Managing Director